Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weekend of R and R

I can't believe it is already half way through June! Time is flying by! We certainly enjoyed this past weekend! It was so very relaxing! We made a trip back home, and enjoyed the company of family and friends. My grandma was sooooo soooo very helpful with the boys. Ben and I got to enjoy dinner with some good friends of ours from high school. We also enjoyed a mini shopping spree at Tanger and my nephews birthday party! Now onto unpacking and getting things back to normal. But what fun it was!

Benjamin and his Papa on the tractor. He had so much fun!


I am sure you can tell by the look on his face.......he loved the rides!

Tyler only has one more week of school left.......and then on to the second grade.

No comments: