
Happy Birthday Stephanie!! (p.s. don't kill me for putting up the old pic!)
Isn't she lovely? This year marked a very special day for my sister...this birthday became her "and holding" year! I enjoyed a fun dinner with her tonight!
Stephanie and I are 2 years and 10 months apart. It seems crazy our 30's are approaching! It seems just like yesterday I was begging her to take me with her and her friend's for ride in her car, or to ask her to let me hang out in her room, or to let me play in her makeup, or even just when I was afraid of the dark and would ask her if I could sleep in her room. I still think she is way cooler than me and will probably always look up to her! Despite our occasional sibling rivalry I am so blessed to have her as my sister!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment