Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well I can't believe it either, but, yes, I am writing a blog post!!! What a crazy 10 months this has been. I was reading back through some old post and noticed I dared to threaten 2010 to bring it on. Well it did!

This year has been full of adventures and changes for us. If you haven't been keeping up with us or if you are one of the 5 people I know who DONT have a facebook....we no longer live in Harrison. I am a little bitter sweet about this. I miss my family and my best friends, but Ben loves his job, and life does seem just a little sweeter over here.

We have sold a house, had deals fall through, moved our stuff a gazillion times, lived with Ben's parents, lived in a tiny apartment, and now..drum roll....we finally are in CASA DE BURNS (where, by the way, we don't plan on moving from until our kids put us in the rest home.)


We love the house. It is like a cabin...met a cottage and they had a baby....
our builder drew the floor plans up based on our needs and went straight to work. We are so happy and excited to call this place home.

Ben's drive to work is the shortest it has ever been so he is beyond thrilled about that! I love it to because it means he gets to be with us more!

God has been so very good to us and we are so thankful for the blessings he has poured over us here lately. As most of you know our journey to Harrison for those short 2 years was a whirlwind. I reflect back on it and am so thankful for the precious time I got to spend with family, and appreciate God's grace for allowing us to be around my Grandpa before He called him home. But I am very happy to be back over here. We certainly missed it and are excited for this new adventure!

No comments: