Somehow I blinked and Benjamin turned five!!! I know what I sound like when I say, "it seems just like yesterday," we brought this sweet bundle of goodness home. He has truly been such a joy to our lives. He has such a great sense of humor. He also has a very tender heart, which I appreciate so very much. He watched E.T. the other day, for the first time, and came to me wiping his eyes and crying a little saying "I am never watching that movie again because it is so sad." A new skill he has developed recently is riding his bike down the big hill, without as he says "even crashing or dying...and it is so awesome" So thankful for this little guy!!!!

We had his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Oh, no worries, we cashed out our 401 K and the kids college fund to pay for it. Okay just kidding, but..it was a little pricey we did find the trick for an affordable Chuck E. Cheese party....invite siblings and cousins only :)
No comments:
Post a Comment